(Scripture version is NLT)
Are you troubled by anxiety? Many people are. Someone once said that “Worry is like a rocking chair. It won’t get you very far, but it will give you something to do.”
Dr. David Jeremiah has pulled together the following facts about worry:
• 40% of the things we worry about, never happen.
• 30% of the things we worry about are related to past matters, which are now beyond our control.
• 12% of our worries have to do with our health, even when we are not actually ill.
• 10% of our worries are about friends and neighbors and are not based on evidence or fact.
• Only about 8% of our worries have some basis in reality; which means, that over 90% of the things we worry about never happen.
To read the entire message, use the Jubilee Weekly Link.