1. Thank you for making our 53rd wedding anniversary such a special event. We love you and there is no one we would sooner celebrate with. Your cards, gifts and well wishes made the weekend one to cherish forever.
2. Funeral for Dolly Archer is this Thursday, September 7th at 1:00 P.M. at the Ted Mayer Funeral Home.
3. Women’s Bible Study will begin again on Wednesday, September 20th at 9:30 A.M. Be sure to get signed up right away. Cost for the study book is $10.00. Let other ladies know.
4. Something very interesting – we ordered 100 new chairs for the worship center and they have arrived. We won’t put them all out at one time, but we are counting on all of us to fill them with family, friends and new people.
5. This Sunday I will be teaching on “The Great Tribulation”. We will conclude our series in Daniel this month and begin our new series in October.
6. Please remember our group as they go on the tour to Kentucky and West Virginia, Sept. 6-15.
7. Pastor Ron Vietti of the Valley Bible Fellowship in Bakersfield, has begun a Tuesday night Bible Study each week at 6 P.M. It is open to all who would like to attend. I understand the next two weeks he will be sharing “God Winks” or remarkable answers to prayer.
Opportunity to Serve: We need 2 or 3 people who could set up areas where the Ladies will meet on Wednesdays, beginning Sept. 20th. It will probably take 30-45 minutes. Let Pastor Leonard or Karen Fetter(filling in for Joan), know if you can help. Thank you!