1. This Sunday at Jubilee Fellowship, we will have anointing with oil and prayer for those with special needs. Does the Lord want you to take this step of faith?
2. We hope you can be present this Sunday as we celebrate the Lord’s Supper, also known as Holy Communion. This is such a special way the Lord gave us to remember Him and the price He paid for our redemption.
3. Looking ahead – on Sunday, Oct. 15th, Faith Newell and our orchestra will be with us and it will be our privilege to have veteran missionary, Don Richardson with us. He is the author of the true story, “Peace Child” and “Eternity in Their Hearts.”
4. Our New Series on the life of Abraham will begin on Sunday, October 8th. This series will be meaningful to people of all ages. I am amazed how this man living in such a pagan culture, could discern the voice of God and launch out on a journey to a land he knew very little about. He lived by faith, and so must we.
5. The Steve McQueen movie will be shown in 1,000 theaters across America this Thursday, Sept. 28th. There will be a second showing at the Oxnard theater at 7:20 PM. You might check and see if there are any tickets available. Pray that the message of Steve’s conversion will bear much fruit.
6. You are invited to hear Pastor Ron Vietti from Bakersfield, as he shares at nCourage every Tuesday evening at 6:00 PM, as he talks about his “God-stories”.
7. It is a beautiful thing to watch what is happening in our Fellowship. People see things that need to be done and they step up and do it. It is wonderful. Everyone seems to enjoy the coffee and cookie time in the Café. Anita Larsen is looking for more volunteers to help with set-up and clean-up. Would you be willing to serve the Lord and make yourself available?
8. Rooms Needed for Rent – We have two men who are looking for rooms to rent. If you or someone you know would be interested in renting, please let me know.
Dear Jubilee Family,
It is in a humble spirit that I express my sincere gratitude to you for your love and support so generously displayed these past several weeks. Your cards, flowers, transportation, food, words of encouragement and most of all prayers, brought hope and promise to me and to my precious family. Thank you so very, very much. I feel so very blessed to be a part of the Jubilee Fellowship!
In joy and love, Joan Parks