1. A Reminder – that our baptism class will be this Saturday, September 28th at 9 AM. All who desire to be baptized, please be present. Call the office for an application, if you have not completed one.
2. A Reminder – our first membership class, as a fully organized church, will be this Saturday, September 29th at 10 AM. All who are planning to join should be present.
3. Have you signed up for the trip to the Dream Center on Tuesday, October 2nd? I don’t know how to explain it, but I believe God wants me to take as many of you there as possible. Miracles are happening there every day. I know we will be blessed. We are going by bus, so the cost will be $30. We will stop for lunch somewhere along the way.
4. Men’s Breakfast and Bible Study – every Thursday at 6 AM. The food, the fellowship, the prayers for one another and time in the Word are great. This Thursday, Dr. Steve Button will be teaching.) Be sure to pray for Pastor Brad as he heals from his surgery.)
5. Ladies Bible Study – every Wednesday at 9 AM. What an incredible brunch you began your new session with! Several have told me how excited they are with the study. All ladies are invited and welcome.
6. An Incredible Opportunity – October 26-28, 2018. Dr. Robert Morgan renowned story-teller and Bible teacher will be our guest. He regularly speaks to groups of 2,000-3,000! It is a God-thing that he is coming to us. Please reserve these dates. Begin praying everyday for him (his wife is not well) and tell others about the weekend.
7. Are you PRAYING for our nation? I trust that you are. The devil is fighting for the soul of America and it appears he may be winning. Read Romans 1. It is a picture of where we are today. BUT, God has given us a promise in 2 Chronicles 7:14…
“If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”
Folks, let’s take God at His word, humble ourselves and pray and turn from our wicked ways so that He will turn our hearts back to Him.
SO … Plan to join our Jubilee family October 12-13 for a Prayer Vigil. We will specifically be praying for our nation and the pending election. Details for the sign-ups to follow.
8. This Sunday is going to be very special. We will be celebrating our first baptisms, here in the Jubilee Worship Center, and will also have the joy of hearing our Choir sing.
9. A reminder – If you picked up a copy of Dr. Cheatham’s book, “Come Walk with Me”, please put it back on the book table after you have read it. We have a number of people waiting to read it. Thanks for your help.
10. You are invited to attend a Hymn Celebration. An evening of singing the great hymns and songs of the church with Steve and Rachel Ragsdale at The Church On The Way, Santa Clarita. Sunday, September 30th, at 6:00 PM. 23415 Cinema Dr. Santa Clarita, CA 91355