1. Join us in our 24-hour Prayer Vigil – October 12 & 13, from Friday noon to Saturday noon.
As your Pastor, I urge you to come together with me in prayer, seeking the Lord, for ourselves, others, the church and our nation. Plus, the world.
Matthew 6:33, “Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and He will give you everything you need.”
Matthew 7:7-8, “Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened.”
2. There is no Bible Stretching Class this week.
3. Every lady I have talked to about the Women’s Bible Study, has been very enthused. They meet every Wednesday at 9:30 AM There is room for you. Come and be a part of the fellowship and time in the Word.
4. One of my favorite times of each week is Thursday mornings when the door opens at 6 AM, and men gather together for fellowship, food, prayer, worship and time in the WORD. I don’t know of any place where you can get the kind of breakfast served here for a donation of $5.00. Come and join us every week.
5. Just so you know, everything we do here at Jubilee Fellowship, is with YOU in mind. That is why we have invited Dr. Robert Morgan to be our guest for a weekend Bible Conference, Friday, October 26 – Sunday, October 28th. He will be doing a series on “Red Sea Rules.” I have read the book and it is both exciting and practical. Hearing this very gifted communicator in person will be powerful. PLEASE do everything you can to be present for every session and by all means invite others.
6. Looking ahead – Please mark your calendars for the coming events:
A. Tuesday, November 13th at 10:30 AM, we will have a brunch featuring Brady Shoemate. He is involved in cancer research. You will be very much interested in the progress being made. Cost $8.00
B. Tuesday, December 11th at 6 PM, we will have our Christmas dinner for everyone. Special guest will be Dr. Ron Brown, Director of Teen Challenge for Southern CA and other regions. What a precious man of God. You will love his teaching and his music. This is a great time to introduce your family and friends to Jubilee. Cost $8.00
7. By the way — we have an architect at work designing a new entrance where the roll-up door is and, a kitchen adjacent to the Café, near the Children’s area.
8. Reminder – Hard copies of the Prayer Request List, the Jubilee Weekly, Membership Applications and Baptism Applications are available at the Information Table, each Sunday. Look for the smiling faces of Mary Brueckner and Ann Tally … they’ll be happy to assist.