1. WOW! If you missed Sunday, you missed an incredible blessing. The choir and orchestra, featuring the life story of Fanny Crosby and her hymns was so rich. Then, Pastor Mike included information on Martin Luther, the founder of the Biblical and spiritual reformation — ‘THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH!”
Note: every month that has a fifth Sunday, Pastor Mike and his team will present some special package to enrich our worship.
2. Believer’s Baptism – If you have accepted Christ as your Lord and Savior and have not followed that decision with baptism, I strongly encourage you to do so. We believe that baptism was instituted by the Lord Jesus himself, not as a means of salvation, but as an outward sign of salvation, which we have by faith. Please see me if interested.
3. This Sunday – if you have a need for a special touch from God, we will offer the ministry of anointing with oil and prayer, Ask the Lord if this is a step of faith He wants you to take.
4. Come Celebrate Communion with us this Sunday. We take the first Sunday of each month to really focus on what our Lord Jesus accomplished for us on the cross.
Note: a small change in the way you will be served. As the trays are passed the
cups will be double-stacked. The bread will be in the bottom cup and the juice in the top.
5. It’s time to change your clocks. This coming Sunday, we set our clocks back one hour. Do it Saturday night before going to bed.
6. A word to all Veterans and Military people. On Wednesday, November 8th, at 2PM, film producer Doug Stebelton will be here to show his new film, “Heroes of World War II”. Invite your veteran friends!
7. Ventura Jubilee Fellowship “Membership Day” … On Sunday, November 12th, we want to welcome you who signed up to become charter members of our new church. Please plan to be present.
8. Our first Congregational Meeting will be right after our service on Sunday,
December 3rd. We hope all of you can be present.
9. Sunday, November 19th is PASTOR LEONARD DeWITT DAY ! Come and help us celebrate his 80th birthday and 57th year in ministry.
10. Sunday, November 26th, the Teen Challenge Ladies Choir will be with us. If
you know of anyone who is in any kind of addiction or bondage, please invite
them. They will be inspired.