1. An Opportunity for You to Consider: A friend of mine is deeply involved in the “Foster Pet Program” and she is hoping that you might join her in becoming a “Foster Parent” to some of these animals. Jennifer will handle the paper-work and help you with the details. One of these animals could be a real blessing to you. Call Jennifer Haskins at 805-388-4464.
2. This Sunday, 11/04, is the date for the time change. So, don’t forget to set your clocks back.
3. This Sunday we will be celebrating the Lord’s Supper and anointing with oil those with special needs. Is the Holy Spirit prompting you to trust Him with your need? James 5:13-18
4. Something Really Special is going to happen this Sunday. Two wonderful couples will be dedicating their young sons to the glory of God. What a wonderful expression of worship. I hope you can be here.
5. Would You Like to Help? Our Women’s Ministry is promoting the Samaritan’s Purse Shoe Box project. You pick up one of the boxes, fill it with items from a list of items designated by boy/girl and age range. You bring it back and they are picked up and ultimately shipped to a foreign country where children, who have nothing, will have a blessed Christmas.
6. My New Series will begin on Sunday, November 11th. We will be exploring 1 John. What a wonderful book. John wants people to know they are truly born again and ready for their exodus from earth to heaven. I hope you can be with us for the entire series.
7. Coming Events:
• The Teen Challenge Ladies Choir will be with us Sunday, November 25th, right after Thanksgiving. They are great! Their songs and testimonies are powerful.
• Our annual Christmas Dinner will be Tuesday, December 11th at 6 PM. Special guest will be Dr. Ron Brown, Director of Southern California Teen Challenge. He speaks. He sings. He inspires. This is a great way to introduce people to Jubilee. Tickets will be available soon.
• Our Christmas Musical will be Sunday, December 16th at 11:30 AM. Be sure to pass the word and invite others to come. Choir Practices: November 4, 11, 18 & 25.
This Sunday, we will take time to pray for the “Persecuted Church.” There is no doubt that Christians world-wide are experiencing more and more persecution. Christians are being jailed, homes and churches burned and many even dying for their faith. Please pray with us for Christians worldwide to be strengthened in their faith.