1. Praise The LORD! The Teen Challenge ladies choir was such a blessing on Sunday! You expressed your love for them and their ministry with an offering of over $2500. Thank you!
2. This Sunday, December 3rd, we will be celebrating the Lord’s Supper, also known as Holy Communion. What a special way to remember Jesus. I hope you can be present.
3. This Sunday, as part of our worship time, we will be having a time of anointing with oil and prayer for those with special needs. Can we pray for you?
4. Sunday, December 10th, Pastor Sherrow, the choir and orchestra will present our Christmas musical. Please invite family and friends to come and experience Christmas with us.
5. Sunday, December 10th, at 7 PM, the thrilling group “Lonestar” will be in concert at Camarillo Community Church. You must have a ticket to get in, the cost is $45. They are available at the Information Table.
6. Thank you for your gifts for the “Christmas Shoppe.” We have two more weeks before the gifts are picked up. You can still help; make Christmas special for those less fortunate. Remember, please do not wrap your gifts.
7. We are almost there — having enough volunteers for a Children’s Church Service. We want to launch in January, so we need to train our workers, have background checks, etc. Workers will only have to serve one Sunday a month. Not everyone will be a teacher. There are a variety of ways you can serve. Please go to the Information Table this Sunday and sign up. Please plan for an initial meeting for all volunteers on Sunday, December 17th from 12:45 – 1:30 PM. If you have any questions, call Georgia Cuxil at 805-323-5355
8. We have a few Charter Membership Certificates that have not been picked up. They will be available for a few more weeks at the Information Table.