1. A Special Need – One of our families is being tested in several ways. Their second car is no longer operable and is not worth fixing. They are behind in their house payment, which is a major concern. So please uphold them. We will help them from benevolence, to give them a little breathing room, but we can’t help long term. If you know of someone with a second car, in good condition, please let us know.
2. Many thanks for making my 80th so special. You went to a lot of work and expense and I deeply appreciate all of it. You folks are the greatest and I am so honored to be your shepherd. I praise God for my health and look forward to all that God has in store for us. As you reflect on the day, please direct all the praise upward to God who is so faithful.
3. Parking – We realize that our parking lot is not sufficient for the Jubilee crowd and want to thank you and our parking attendants for making it work each Sunday! To those of you who park across the street, please refrain from parking up against the buildings. Many of their employees work on Sundays and we are taking their spaces. You are welcome to park in others spots in that parking lot. Thank you.
4. The Lonestar concert is around the corner. This concert will absolutely make you want to sing along, get you in the Christmas spirit and offer a great evening out! It is December 10th, at the Camarillo Community Church at 7:00 PM. Tickets are available at the Information Desk, $45.
5. Praise the Lord – He laid it on a couple, from another church, who are moving away to give us their baby grand piano. Pastor Sherrow is doing cart-wheels, he is so happy. God is so good!
6. Continue to pray for us and nCourage as we seek the LORD’s will for our future as to location. We are exploring ways we can work together and stay right here.
7. Let’s fill the box for the Christmas shop! We have an opportunity to unite with a number of churches and businesses to bless those who are less fortunate. There is a big box, just inside the worship center. In a slot on the box, there are cards describing the kind of gifts they are looking for. They will pick up our donations on December 16th.
8. Pass the Word folks — Our choir and orchestra will present their Christmas musical on Sunday morning, December 10th at 11:30 AM. You don’t want to miss this. Pease invite family and friends to come with you.
9. Have you followed our Lord in Believer’s Baptism? In the Great Commission, found in Matthew 28:19, Jesus said, “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.” We practice baptism by immersion, it is a picture of death to the old life, being buried with Christ and then being raised in newness of life. Baptism is something our LORD asks us to do. It is a step of obedience on our part. Call us if you have any questions and are ready to be baptized.
10. This Sunday – the Teen Challenge ladies choir will be with us. Come prepared to be blessed and praise God for His awesome transforming power. Make your special gift checks out to “Teen Challenge”.
11. Be sure to stop at the Information Desk and complete the Children’s Church Interest Form. It is for those you interested in helping out, once a month — and for those of you who have children or grandchildren who would be interested in attending. We hope to have our Children’s Church ready to go by the first of the year.
12. Charter Membership Certificates – If you did not get your certificate yet, be sure to stop by the Information Desk and pick yours up.