1. We need you to help us launch our next ministry. We want Jubilee to be a church for all ages. Our goal is to develop a first-rate children’s church and have it operational by the first of the year. We have people who would like to bring their children or grandchildren. The Lord has given us an excellent director who has designed the program. Now we need YOU, to volunteer once a month, to be a helper. Please use the form you received last Sunday to let us know you want to be a part of this team.
2. Our Charter Membership has been established. About two months ago we asked those interested in becoming charter members to fill out an Affirmation of Faith form. This past Sunday we recognized those who were present and affirmed them as charter members of VJF. Some of you were not present to get your membership certificate and Covenant of Membership. We will make them available two more Sundays. Please pick these items up as soon as possible.
3. We will have a membership class soon for those who did not have a chance to become a charter member. We hope you will choose to attend the class and become a member of VJF.
4. Woo-Hoo! This Sunday is Pastor Leonard DeWitt Day!! Come join us in this very special celebration of music, stories and refreshments as we honor our pastor’s 80th birthday and 57th year in ministry. Come in your Sunday attire of red, white or blue and be ready to celebrate!
5. Don’t miss Sunday, November 26th – The Teen Challenge Ladies Choir will be with us. Please, if you know of anyone dealing with any kind of addiction, invite them.
6. Let’s support the Christmas Shoppe. A number of area churches and businesses are working together to provide those children who are less fortunate with a meaningful Christmas. There is a box inside our worship center — it is for your unwrapped gifts and it also has cards for you to take, letting you know what kind of gifts they are looking for.
7. Mark this date on your calendar – Sunday, December 10th at 11:30 AM. The choir and orchestra will be presenting their Christmas musical. Please invite others, they will be blessed.
8. Prayer for Wisdom—
We think you know that as of now, the nCourage church does not plan to renew their lease. At this point, our trustees feel we need to do our best to stay here as there just aren’t that many facilities available in Ventura. Please pray specifically for God’s wisdom in making the right decisions.
9. We are still taking sign-ups for the December 10th Lonestar concert. They will feature Christmas music along with some of their well-known songs. This special event is at the Camarillo Community Church at 7:00 P.M. Tickets are available at the Information Table. $45.