1. Easter at Jubilee – don’t miss it! The choir and orchestra will be sharing special worship music and Pastor Leonard will teach on the significance of the resurrection.
We will have Jubilee Kids and this Sunday, we will also offer nursery care. Please invite family and friends … It is going to be a great day!
2. Reserve these dates:
April 17th at 10 AM, (Tuesday) a reception for Pastor Lewis and Karen will be held in our Worship Center. Come hear what they have to share and for a time of fellowship.
May 22nd (Tuesday evening), our first anniversary dinner. You won’t want to miss this very special event.
May 23rd, 7:30 PM, (Wednesday) Decision America – Franklin Graham’s California Tour. He will be in Oxnard – 1601 S. Harbor Blvd. Please be in much prayer.
3. A Special Need – Do you know of someone who could remain in their own home if they had someone to live with them? We have a couple looking for housing of this nature. Let me know if you know of such a situation.
4. A trip to the Nation’s Capital is scheduled for September 21 – Oct. 2, 2018. Linda Lindemann, partnering with Collette Travel, has put the trip together. Call Linda at 805-630-0202 for further details.
5. Special Prayer Request – Dr. Michael Parsa, son of Kathleen and Don, has been asked by Samaritan’s Purse to go to Bangladesh to minister to the Rohingya Muslim Refugees from Myanmar. There are 800,000 of refugees. He will be there until April 15th. Please pray for his safety and that the love of Jesus will shine through the care he gives.
6. Our next Anointing and Communion Service will be Sunday, April 8th, due to the fact that this Sunday is Easter. At that time our benevolence offering will be designated for the Shields, who are missionaries in Mexico. They have had several severe illnesses lately and have put most of their charges on credit cards. Let’s help them as best we can.
7. We will be setting up a small conference room. We are in need of a round table and 4 chairs, in good condition. Please contact Joan or Karen, in the church office, if you have this available. 535-4325