1. Our study on the Holy Spirit will continue this next Sunday. The feedback to this Sunday’s message was terrific and I hope you can be present as we give Abraham a rest and focus on our wonderful indwelling guest.
2. UPDATE – We have received our Bylaws. We will review them and hopefully all the changes have been made. Very soon we will set the date for our congregational meeting. At that time, we will ask you, our church family, to:
a. Accept our Bylaws
b. Elect our Leadership
c. Approve our church budget
d. And, anything else that needs our attention.
3. UPDATE – We are ready to launch our Missions Program. Our church Board is now reviewing our Missions Policy. We are ready to begin regular monthly support of different parachurch ministries and individual missionaries. To begin with, we will support each group and missionary at $150 per month. As soon as our Missions Policy is approved, we will give you the names of the groups and missionaries, so you can regularly pray for them.
4. Coming Events:
a. God’s Bible College Men’s Quartet in concert, Wednesday, June 20th at 7 PM. This will be a highly inspirational evening. Don’t miss it.
b. A two-day seminar on Spiritual Warfare presented by Richard Morris, missionary to France. This is a must, as we gain insight as to how our Adversary, the devil, seeks to deceive and destroy our lives. The dates for the seminar are Friday evening and Saturday morning, ending at 1 PM; July 20-21.
c. Tuesday, August 14th, 2 PM, Jubilee movie showing of, “I Can Only Imagine”, followed by an Ice Cream Social.
d. Tuesday, September 11th, a luncheon featuring Sheriff’s Detective Tim Lohman, sharing about scams that are especially targeting seniors.
e. D. A weekend Bible Conference with Dr. Robert Morgan, Friday evening, Saturday morning and Sunday morning. October 26, 27 & 28.
5. Sunday, July 1st, we will have a tremendous Patriotic Service … honoring every branch of the military. I can hardly wait. Please invite any active military or veterans you know.
6. This Sunday is Father’s Day and we will have a special recognition of all the dad’s. We have a wonderful gift for each dad present.
7. We’re Back! That’s right — our Men’s Breakfast and Bible Study. Beginning Thursday, June 28th (postponed from 21st) at 6 AM. Since we do not have a kitchen, breakfast will be creative but very good! So, pass the word, we will look forward to seeing you!