1. Thank you to Pastor Sherrow, Choir, Orchestra, Sound Team and others for the incredible gift you gave to everyone at Jubilee Fellowship on Sunday. The musical, “We Are America” was fantastic. We are blessed.
2. I Am So Proud of You — My Church Family.
Several weeks ago – June 20th, we had the men’s Legacy Quartet from God’s Bible School in Cincinnati, Ohio. They were great. You folks gave them a love offering of over $1900. They could hardly believe your generosity. That is just the way you are and I’m proud of you.
3. Please pray for these families —
Faith Gearhart – her husband Clarence, graduated to be in heaven a few days ago.
The family of Jo Anglin – she just graduated to heaven. Family of Betty Creson, she graduated this past week.
Shirley Hamilton and family as Hale graduated early Monday morning. Please note, Hale’s service will be in our Worship Center on Friday at 11 AM.
4. Tuesday, August 14th at 2 PM, ice cream social followed by showing of “I Can Only Imagine”.
5. Plan to attend our Congregational Meeting, July 8th, after the service. We will be voting on Bylaws; recognize our Charter Members as official membership and vote on our Nominating Committee.
6. We’ve seen a great response for the drive to collect shoes for children, ages kindergarten through grade 8. We’re joining nCourage in this project — barrels are located in the Worship Center.
7. Save the dates: July 20th-21st, Friday/Saturday. Richard Morris, Missionary from France will bring a seminar on Spiritual Warfare.
8. If you are interested in driving our shuttle (golf-cart), we will have a training on Saturday, July 7th at 10 AM.
9. Tuesday, September 11th, our noon luncheon will feature Sheriff Detective Tim Lohman who will give a presentation on scams which are targeting seniors.
10. The weekly Men’s Breakfast and Bible Study is every Thursday, at 6AM in the Café. Cost is $5.00. This week’s meditation, “The Measure of True Success”.
11. A weekend Bible Conference with Dr. Robert Morgan is scheduled for October 20-22. You do not want to miss this event, as we are so blessed to be able to have him come to our church!