1. Millie Blackwell is with the Lord. He sent for her while she was asleep last Saturday evening. I would like to encourage you to invite Nathan to your home for lunch or dinner. He is a wonderful man and I know you would be blessed by his company. Graveside Service will be at the Santa Barbara Cemetery on Tuesday, January 15th at 2 PM.
2. Our next Baptism Class will be Saturday, February 16th at 9 AM. Have you been baptized since receiving Christ? This is the way He has chosen for you to let others know you are now a believer. Let us know right away if you wish to be baptized.
3. Church Membership Class will be Saturday, February 16th at 10 AM. If you have received Christ as your Savior, we’d love to have you consider joining. Let us know right away if you wish to join so we can send you the membership forms.
4. Something New – Every Sunday, after our service, two of our deacons will remain at the front of the worship center in case you need someone to talk to. Feel free to go to them and share with them.
5. Special Request from Pastor Leonard – I use my cell phone for most of my work. Frequently, I get calls in which I have no idea who it is. Many of them are sales calls … so, when you call, please leave me a message so that I know if I should return the call. Thank you.
6. Women’s Bible Study will resume on January 23rd at 9:00 AM. The new study will be A. W. Tozer’s, “The Attributes of God”. Cost is $15.00. Sign-ups on Sunday at the Information Table.
7. Men — Don’t forget your weekly Men’s Breakfast & Bible Study. Every Thursday morning at 6 AM. We have a variety of speakers and a variety of breakfasts. It’s a bargain — inspirational message and yummy breakfast, all for $5.00!
8. Cookie time in the Café. We would love to try out your new recipe or your family favorite cookie recipe! Please see the sign-up sheet in the Café. We treasure this time of fellowship and count your contribution a blessing.
9. No choir practice on Sunday Jan. 13th; next practice Sunday, Jan. 20th,
4 – 5:30 PM.