1. Great News! Our present location will be our home for the next three years, once the lease is agreed upon and signed.. We love it here and we will have room to grow. NCourage will also be staying. We will become the primary on the lease and they will lease from us. We have a great relationship and we believe we can help each grow and become the churches God want us to be.
2. Our Jubilee Kids’ Ministry begins this Sunday. It is for K-5th grade. The Lord has given us a fantastic team of volunteers. Now, we are counting on you to help bring in the boys and girls. Some of you may have grandchildren who would love to be a part of this venture. Others may know families with young children who are not in Sunday School and church. Please invite them.
3. Attention all Deacons – We will have our regular meeting this Friday, January 26th at 7:30 AM in the café. Breakfast will be served.
4. A reminder to our Jubilee Council members. Our first meeting of this year will be this Sunday, January 28th at 5:00 PM, in the Reflection’s Room. We hope you can all be present. Note, agenda under separate cover.
5. News about Margo Adams — Many of you have asked about Margo, since the fires. She is fine and her house survived, but probably has smoke and ash problems. In the meantime, she has been staying with friends. I know she would love to hear from you. You can call her at the home of Jackie Green, 746-5166.
6. We need your help. Recently we were informed that Carol Gafford was injured in a fall and is in a care facility. Unfortunately, we don’t know what care facility. If any of you know, please call and let us know so we can visit her. Office phone: 535-4325
7. If you were here, this past Sunday, you were introduced to our first church bulletin. We realize that it greatly reduces the sermon outline. Starting with this issue of Jubilee Weekly, you will have the opportunity to download the entire sermon, including scripture readings, on your computer, via an attachment. It will be saved in “pdf” format so it should be available for any of you to download and print. Note, the sermon of 01/21/18 will continue with Part 2 on 01/28/18.