Come and join Pastor Leonard and others at 11:05 AM each Sunday morning, in the Conference Room. This is a time of prayer for the Holy Spirit to indwell in the hearts and minds of all present … the pastor, the worship leaders and the congregation. (Conference Rm located in the back of Worship Center, through the double doors.)
1. Thank you! Thank You! To Pastor Sherrow, the choir, our musicians and the technical team. The “Songs, the Story” was powerful. I have worked with Pastor Mike for many years and the one thing he is passionate about is getting the message across. All of you together were very successful. God bless you for your investment of time and energy.
2. Next Sunday is going to be powerful as well. Jubilee’s Gospel Band will be leading us in worship. It will be another wonderful spiritual focus on the real reason for Christmas. Be sure to invite family and friends for another great worship experience.
3. Attention Men — Men’s Breakfast & Bible Study will meet this Thursday at 6 AM, as usual. It will be a great morning as we celebrate Jesus. Bring a friend.
4. Year-end giving. First, I want to thank you for your faithful stewardship. It is amazing what we have been able to accomplish, because of your giving. This note is to say that you may want to consider a special year-end gift for missions.
5. Are you interested in church membership? If you are a born-again Christian, we’d love to have you join. We will soon be having our next membership class. Use the Jubilee Contact Card in the chair pocket to let us know you wish to join. Applications forms are located on the Information Table.
6. Benevolence Fund: The church may be able to help you with an urgent financial need if you have exhausted all other reasonable means of support. If you desire such assistance, please obtain a copy of the guidelines and request form from the church office.
7. We need your help with meals for David and Sharon Wheeler. She fell recently and didn’t break any bones, but is so bruised she can hardly move. So, we invite you to be a part of our Helping Hands to assist them. Please call Delores Barnes if you can help. 805-644-5009
8. Blood Drive – We will have a blood drive right here in our parking lot, on Sunday, January 6th, from 1:30 – 3:00 PM. Give some blood and get some FREE pizza! Sign- up at the Information Table on Sunday.
9. We are planning our next baptism service. Have you been baptized since receiving Christ? Jesus want us to acknowledge Him in this way. Use the Jubilee Contact Card to let us know you wish to be baptized. Also, interest forms are located on the Information Table.