1. Year-End Giving – First, I want to thank you for your faithful giving in worship. I believe our Lord and Savior is pleased and honored by your stewardship. As we near the end of 2018, most of us probably know how we are going to end the year financially. Why not consider a special gift to our missions’ budget? You could mark your gift, “Missions General” or you could designate it to a specific missionary or project.
2. Well folks, its time! Our Jubilee Fellowship Christmas dinner is tonight at 6 PM. I have been in touch with our guest, Dr. Ron Brown and he is really excited about being with us. Plan on a GREAT time!
3. Attention all men — This Thursday, December 13th at 6 AM, our Men’s Breakfast and Bible Study, we will have Dr. Don Mingo as our guest. He and Kathy are in a ministry seeking to rescue and restore missionaries who are tired, discouraged and thinking of quitting. Don is a great brother and you will enjoy Him.
4. You will want to see our new office arrangement. It is really exciting to see how it has all come together. Be sure to stop by and see how inviting the setting is. I want to thank our members who have contributed so much … cleaning, painting and furnishings. It is such a blessing!
5. We have a new system for sending out our mailings, such as the Prayer Requests and the Jubilee Weekly. If you have not received yours or know of others who have not, please contact the office. Thank you for your patience during this transition.
6. And last, But Not Least!!! Our Christmas musical,
“The Songs, The Story” is this coming Sunday, 12.16.18, at 11:30 AM. You won’t want to miss this time of glory to God, in the highest …as He is praised through the Christmas story, in song.