1. Just a reminder that our choir will be singing this Sunday. They are such a blessing. Also, we will be having a very special guest with us. It is going to be a great morning. Please invite someone to come with you.
2. Plan to be present for our First Anniversary Dinner, Tuesday, May 22nd at 6:00 PM. We are so blessed to have this great place to worship, fellowship and grow spiritually and numerically! It will be a very great evening.
3. Many thanks to all of you who came out last Saturday to help put 300 chairs together. It was amazing to see how everyone worked so hard. We were all done in 3 hours and 15 minutes!!
• A special thanks to Mike Wickham, Ken Lunde and Peter Thompson who have put in countless hours to get us all set up technically. Also, to the Suddocks and Herron’s for picking-up and assembling our beautiful patio furniture in the café. We are blessed.
4. Thursday, May 3rd is the National Day of Prayer. We plan to observe it in several ways. Watch next week’s Jubilee Weekly for specific details. As always, I ask that each of us spend at least 5 minutes daily praying for Jubilee Fellowship.
5. Don’t miss the Franklin Graham rally, Wednesday, May 23rd at 7:30 PM. It will be held at: Beach Park – 1601 S. Harbor Blvd., Oxnard. Be sure to pray for the rally and invite others to attend with you.
6. Watch for news about our Small Group’s Ministry. I’m so grateful that Bill and Pat Abeyta have agreed to serve as coordinators for this ministry.
7. Deacons – We meet this Friday, at 7:30 AM in the Café. Come hungry and prayed-up as we seek God’s leading for the total life of Jubilee Fellowship.
8. Attention men – this might be of interest to you. For a long time, I have been meeting with a group of men every other Wednesday at the Main Street Café at 6:00 AM. We have breakfast and pray for each other. At our last meeting I changed the format and began a study in David Jeremiah’s book, “What To Do When You Don’t Know What to Do.” It was electric. Our next meeting is this Wednesday, April 25th. We’d love to have you.
9. We are in need of a janitor back-up team. As we begin to have lunch and dinner events in the Worship Center, we need a back-up team to come in the following day and help with general clean-up. This is about a once-a-month service need. If you are interested, please contact Joan or Karen in the church office, 535-4325 or email@example.com.