1. Sign-up now for our 24-hour Prayer Vigil, from noon on Friday, February 23rd to noon on Saturday, February 24th. There are so many things to pray for. God invites us to come to Him and that He will answer. “Call unto Me and I will answer and show you great and mighty things that you know not.” Jeremiah 33:3
2. It is time to sign up for our next Ladies’ Bible Study series that begins on Wednesday, February 28th, at 9:30 AM. This series, “Discerning the Voice of God”, is an excellent study prepared by Priscilla Shirer.
3. This Sunday, our choir will present a concert at the Townhouse, 4900 Telegraph Rd., during the vesper service at 3:00 PM. The service is on the 7th floor in the Vista Room. If you know people living at the Townhouse, pleased let them know.
4. I was blessed this past Sunday when several more of our church family brought their grandchildren for the first time. If you know of young families with children, pre-K, let them know that they are welcome to use the nursery and can hear the service in there.
5. Be sure you use the book “100 Verses You Should Know by Memory.” Meditate on each verse. Give much thought to the meditation with each verse. Apply the message of each verse to your own life. Follow the suggested prayer.
6. Did you invite Christ into your life this past Sunday during the invitation time? If you did, please let us know so that we can rejoice with you. Call me, text, me or email. We want to give you some tools that will help you in your walk of faith.
7. We want to encourage you to follow Dr. David Jeremiah in his brand-new series on Prophesy and End Times events. You can hear him on Sundays on tv channel 17 at 6:30 AM or on channel 30 at 7:00 AM. You will be greatly blessed. He is also on the radio, KDAR 98.3 FM, 2:00 – 2:30 PM.