Skip to content
- Ladies – if you haven’t been attending the Wednesday Bible Study, at 10 AM, you still can. It is a great study on “The Attributes of God” by A. W. Tozer. You will learn what God is really like.
- Men — How important is it to us that God is faithful? Come this Thursday, at 6 AM and explore this subject with Pastor Leonard. The breakfasts and worship are really great. (Just a reminder that a donation of $5 is always appreciated.)
- Come and hear the Eisenhower High School Orchestra and Jazz Band from Yakima, WA on Saturday, March 30th at 5 PM. Our youngest grandson, Caleb is a member of this group. They will be spending several days at Disneyland in classes performing. On their way there, they will swing over here for a one-hour concert. I hope you will attend and invite others to come with you.
- On Sunday, March 31st, it will be our privilege to have musical missionaries, Johnny and Ruth Larring with us. They will ring in our morning service and then put on a concert at 5 PM. They are a very special couple. Plan to attend.
- If you are interested in Bible Prophesy, I would recommend Dr. David Jeremiah’s new book, “The Book of Signs.” If you send a donation to Turning Point Ministries and request the book, they will send it to you. He deals with 3 Biblical Signs that point to where we are on God’s Prophetic timetable.
- Wycliffe Associates is sponsoring an event on April 9th, “Coming Alive.”
Join Banquet Host Brad Reiches as he shares the story of a village that heard the Scripture in their heart language for the very first time. The banquet is free, but reservations are required: 1-888-489-0591; text at 1-925-819-2127 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The event will be at the Courtyard by Marriott Oxnard, 7:00 PM
- “New Beginnings” You are invited to the Ventura County Pregnancy Center Fundraising Banquet. Thursday, April 25th at the Ventura Beach Marriott. Dinner and program 7-9 PM. This free event will give you an opportunity to donate. Call Linda Simson for reservations before April 4th: 805-644-5108.
- Plan now to attend the National Day of Prayer Breakfast that will be held on May 2nd, at 7 AM at the Courtyard by Marriott in Oxnard. If ever this nation is going to get back on track morally and spiritually, it will be by a growing number of people praying.