1. Next Sunday, we will be celebrating the LORD’s Supper or Communion. I will give the second part of the message we gave at our last communion service – it is a focus on the supernatural events that happened at Calvary. I hope you can be present.
2. Something New – We have recently begun having several of our deacons come forward at the end of each service for those who desire someone to talk to or pray with them.
3. RED SEA RULES – We’ve had several requests for Dr. Morgan’s “Red Sea Rules” book. An order will go in at the end of this week. If you are interested in a book, please contact the church office right away. Depending on the quantity ordered, the cost will range from $5-$8. 805-535-4325 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Looking ahead –
· On the weekend of February 9-10, it will be our privilege to have Joshua Saune from Peru. He is the head of a church planting ministry in Peru. They have begun over 2,000 churches along the Amazon! It will be thrilling to hear what God has been doing.
· On February 24th, we will have Johnny and Ruth Laring with us. They are a very gifted musical couple carrying on a ministry to the Scandinavian countries. They will sing in our morning service and then at 5 PM, we will enjoy their wonderful music as they share about God at work in the Scandinavian countries.
5. Don’t forget our next baptism class will be Saturday, February 16th at 9 AM. If you haven’t been baptized since receiving Christ, I hope you will do so at this time. Please get a Baptism Form and complete it and return to the office.
6. Would you like to become a member of Jubilee Church? Come to our Membership Class on Saturday, February 16th at 10 AM. Please pick up a Membership Form at the Information Table on Sunday and return your completed form to the church office.
· Our Ladies Bible Study meets every Wednesday at 10 AM. It’s not too late to start the new study, “The Attributes of God”.
· The weekly Bible-Stretching Class, directed by Grace Dolton, is an exercise program with a focus on stretching. A great way to strengthen your balance and be blessed through the Word! Thursdays at 9 AM.
· Our Men’s Breakfast & Bible Study is every Thursday at 6 AM. Men of all ages are encouraged to attend this time of food, fellowship and study.
8. Every Monday, a Prayer Request List is emailed to Jubilee’s prayer warriors. If you would like to be included in this vital ministry, call the church office. Hard copies of the prayer list may be picked up at the Information Table.