Skip to content
- Don’t miss this Sunday as we celebrate Communion – The Lord’s Supper. Every time we participate in this memorial established by our Lord Himself, we are doing exactly as He instructed. Jesus said, “As often as you do this, you show forth the LORD’S death until He comes.
- On Sunday we will do exactly what James tell us to do in James 5:14 — anoint with oil and pray for those who need healing in some part of their lives. Do you need God’s healing touch? Seek the Lord and ask Him if He wants you to trust Him this way.
- Something New — Each Sunday, at the end of the service, several of our leaders will be at the front of the Worship Center for those who need someone to share with and pray with them. Don’t hesitate to avail yourselves of this opportunity for ministry.
- Would you like to go to Branson? November 14-21 Jubilee will tour Branson and join in on their Christmas festivities. We are partnering with Significant Travel, a wonderful Christian Travel Agency, for this trip. Clarence Brueckner will be our coordinator, working with them. We have all the information available soon.
- What Makes Jubilee Unique? Recently we held two different lunches honoring people who are serving in the life of the church. These were special events. At the same time, we realized that there are so many more who are serving in Jubilee, without pay, but just because they love the LORD and His church and they want to keep the church healthy and vibrant. Are you involved? I hope so, because the Bible says, “It is more blessed to give than to receive.” If you aren’t presently serving, pray about a way you could harness your interest and energy for the glory of God.
- Ladies – you can still be involved in the weekly Ladies Bible Study that takes place on Wednesdays at 10 AM. The current study is on the “Attributes of God”, by A. W. Tozer. Call the office for more information.
- I love being with our men — I am invigorated by their friendship and fellowship, every Thursday, at 6 AM. We have great food, fellowship, worship and a time in the WORD, all for a suggested donation of $5.
- Mark Your Calendar — Tuesday, April 9th at 7 PM. It’s a banquet with hosts Brad and Karen Reiches, Southwest Area Director Team for Wycliffe Bible Translators. He will share the story of a village that heard the Scripture in their heart language for the very first time, and how God is working through people like you to advance Bible translation and transform lives. DINNER RESERVATIONS REQUIRED: 1-888-490-0591.
Event location: Courtyard by Marriott, 600 E. Esplanade Dr. Oxnard