Skip to content
- Is this opportunity for YOU? We are looking for the most economical and reliable way to move Dave & Kodi Warbritton here the first of June. We think it would be to rent a U-Haul truck. Here is the question — are there a couple of men or a husband/wife team who would be willing to fly back to Virginia and drive the truck out here. The church would pay for the flight tickets. If you are qualified and would be interested, please get in touch with me right away.
- I want Jubilee to be different. Dr. Bill Bright, now with the LORD, was the founder of Camus Crusade for Christ. At one point, he conducted a pretty detailed research on how many people tell others. He found that only 2% of Christians seek to influence others to Christ. That means that 98% of those born again, don’t. How can that be? The love of the LORD in our midst is wonderful. Easter is just two weeks away. I am asking each of you to invite someone to worship with us Easter Sunday.
- We’re updating our office records. This Sunday, we want each person in the congregation to complete a connection card, located on the back pocket of the worship center chairs. We especially need your cell # and email. Please complete one, per person, in attendance, even if you are a couple with same information.
- A job opportunity: We have a couple who need help in their home 3 days a week, 5 hours a day. It seems that most of the time would be spent cooking and cleaning. If interested, give me a call and I will put you in touch.
- It is time to sign up for the Branson trip. The dates for the trip are November 14-21, 2019. All the information is available at the Information Table. This is one of the most exciting trips you will ever take. The Christmas shows and decorations are wonderful. So, if you plan to go, then sign up right away.
- Our new Adult Bible Class, “Faith Aid” taught by Dr. Steve Button, began on Sunday. I am so excited to be able to offer this study by such a gifted teacher. The class meets from 10:40 – 11:20 AM. We would encourage you to make it a part of your Sunday Jubilee experience.
- Women’s Ministry will offer a short-term Bible study. — Save the Dates: April 24, May 1, and May 8. A brief session of Women’s Bible Study, Wednesdays at 10:00 AM. The study: “The Rock, the Road and the Rabbi” with Kathy Lee Gifford. Sign-up this Sunday.
- Be sure to check the Bulletin Board, “Fellowship Findings”. There are offers there every week. For example one of our members has two bedrooms for rent, beginning May 1st; another has furniture to give away.